"The power of youth is the common wealth for the entire world. The faces of young people are the faces of our past, our present, and our future. No segment in the society can match with the power, idealism, enthusiasm, and courage of the young people."
--Kailash Sharma, Child Activist, Noble Peace Laureate
YOUTH MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- CHARACTER: Demonstrate good moral character; have no criminal convictions, and no adverse driving history.
- AGE: You must be between 12* to 20 years of age.
- SCHOOL: You must maintain grades of “C” average or higher with no failing classes, and are required to maintain a satisfactory school attendance record.
- JOIN A VFD: You are required to join your local volunteer fire department as a junior member (your fire department will provide you with the appropriate gear and equipment.)
- DUES & FEES: To join the WARREN COUNTY JUNIOR FIREFIGHTERS, you must remain current with annual membership dues and fees ($38).
- MEETINGS & ACTIVITIES: You are required to attend Warren County Junior Firefighters monthly meetings and actively participate in activities (trainings, fundraisers, community service projects, etc.).
*Not 12 years old yet? Click here!